Founded in 1990, The Winnmark Group is focused on creating value and producing results through its proprietary strategic approach that analyzes problems, devises solutions, and implements a carefully conceived business plan. In addition to the advice and counsel given to large corporations, small business ventures, and emerging enterprises, the firm is recognized for its expertise in community development, education, and non-profit operations and management, as well as expert work with high net-worth individuals whose situations require sensitivity, privacy, and confidentiality.
With its primary focus on real estate, The Winnmark Group is an experienced advisor and investor in opportunistic assets, distressed markets, non-performing loans, and CMBS. The principals have executed in excess of $3 Billion of commercial real estate transactions and $7.5 Billion of advisory assignments while investing in and advising on all real estate asset classes across many diverse geographic markets including North America, Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, as well as Europe, Japan, and Russia.
The principals have seasoned experience in all aspects of real estate investment, development, and management, including:
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Financings and re-financings
- Asset repositioning, workouts, and restructuring
- Branding and public relations
- Marketing and sales
- Traditional advertising and use of digital & social media
- Management and leasing
- Construction, redevelopment, and new development
- Luxury home sales through conventional brokerage and momentum-building auctions